Expert evaluation allows to estimate conformity of evaluation objects with modern level of scientific and technological knowledge, tendencies and priorities of scientific development, principles of state scientific and technological policy and financial feasibility.
Results of scientific project evaluation allow to objectively estimate scientific proposals, quality and prospective viability of scientific research projects and inventions, efficienct of utilisation of material and technical resources and thus recomendations are formed that allow to take necessary steps.
- Federal special purpose program «Scientific and Pedagogical Staff of Innovational Russia» for years 2009 – 2013
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No 220 of 09 April 2010 «On measures to attract leading scientists to Russian educational organisations of higher education, scientific foundations subordinate to the Federal Agency for Scientific Organisations, and state scientific centres of the Russian Federation within the subprogram «Institutional development of scientific and research sector» of the state program of the Russian Federation «Development of science and technology» for 2013 – 2020 («Mega-grants program»)
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No 218 of 09 April 2010 «On measures of state support of development of cooperation between Russian educational organisations of higher educations, state scientific foundations, and organisations implemented complex programs for creation hi-tech manufacturing facilities within the subprogram «Institutional development of scientific and research sector» of the state program of the Russian Federation «Development of science and technology» for 2013 – 2020.
- Grants of the President of Russia for state support of leading scientific schools
- Project part of state assignment to organisations subordinate to the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia
- State support program improve competitive capability of leading Russian universities (The 5-100 project)
The company has experience in organising international expert evaluation, evaluation of scientific projects by universities conducted within frameworks of their own development programs, as well as expert evaluation of scientific research works of undergraduate and postgraduate students presented at major scientific conferences.
- development of documents standartising the procedure of expert evaluation
- development of criteria for evaluation of projects and templates of expert evaluation conclusions
- selecting подбор российских и международных экспертов в соответствии с предъявляемыми требованиями
- organising and technical support of expert evaluation
- compiling reference and analytical materials based on results of expert evaluation